Client Success Manager (Vietnam)
We are a passionate about using Data and Advanced Analytics for better Shopper Experiences at Retailers. We support Retailers and Brands to better understand shopper behavior and identify growth opportunities using advanced analytics and implement marketing campaigns using AI-driven automation. Our ONE AI-platform (Emporio Syntify™) enables FMCG Brands with granular market intelligence, targeted marketing automation and data-driven sales optimization, especially in independent trade channel that attracts majority of grocery shopping trips in the Asian markets.
We are aggressively expanding our footprints in SE Asia markets like Vietnam, Philippines and Myanmar and looking for dynamic Client Success Managers to help achieve this vision. Our focus in these markets is to enable direct digital linkage between FMCG Brands and local independent grocery stores to enable granular channel insights and personalized marketing opportunities.
- Ensuring end to end success of independent grocery store digitization pilots + roll out by working closely with our local roll-out partner and Clients
- Gather & document program roll-out expectations from different departments the roll-out partner and ensure that they are addressed during implementation
- Highlight key resourcing requirements (internal + external) to APAC Commercial Head for the successful implementation of pilot as well as national roll-out
- Enquire, qualify and hire external agencies required for successful pilot and national roll-out within committed timelines
- Stakeholder management across all levels with roll-out partner and other local agencies involved in the pilot and actual national roll-out
- Understand and add local market perspective to the existing pilot and national procedures.
- Work closely with APAC Commercial Head to create a blueprint that can be used as a starting point of pilot and national rollout in other SE Asian countries
- Work to ensure project deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Performed account management, client success or client service-related roles in the past for atleast 5 years
- Experience in the retail or FMCG industry is preferred.
- Experience in operations is an advantage.
- Managed third party agencies as a part of the previous roles preferred.
- Fluent in Vietnamese language and comfortable with basic English
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Passionate about driving professional relationships
- Comfortable in fast-paced Start-Up Environments
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.