Country Manager Indonesia - Retail & Shopper Analytics / Media
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding Client Team in Indonesia in the area of Retail Analytics, Targeted Media, Automated Shopper Marketing and advanced FMCG Category Management Analytics
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and learn everything possible from fragmented traditional to modern trade.
- Build new leads and network effectively with local existing FMCG Brand clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Ensure smooth operations and support clients in using our solutions in close cooperations with our products specialist in HQ.
- Develop marketing and operation teams with local expertise
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Passionate about building data-driven cultures with our retail and FMCG Brand Clients to enable data-driven shopper marketing.
- 10 years’ or more experience with Brands, Retailers or Agencies in client development, consulting and/or general management field
- Significant experience in the analytics services, marketing automation, retail and FMCG preferred.
- Fluent in Bahasa language and english
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them, ideally experienced in international team settings
- Comfortable in fast-paced Start-Up Environments
- Master Degree preferred.