Data Quality Lead (Big Data, Data Science, Data Engineering, Data Governance)
- Responsibility for improving and maintaining Data Quality in order to achieve availability and reliability of data across all our data products based on real-time big datasets. You are the go-to Person for any Data Quality related topic and proactively identify issues and solve them hands-on.
- Building and owning a Data Quality Monitoring / Reporting / KPI's and Feedback System to ensure constant monitoring.
- Plan and implement initiatives/engineering projects to improve Data Quality KPI's across data standardisation/parsing, data cleansing (machine learning based), profiling and master data enrichment.
- Proactively investigate datasets and root cause for issues using tools like advanced SQL,
statistical methods and data science methodologies to be able to manage data quality intiatives in
close collaboration with engineering, data science and product teams
- Define and implement a Master Data Enrichment Process (mainly for FMCG Product Data) and implement together with local Data Enrichment Specialists in the respective countries. This also includes overseeing and guiding the work of local Data Enrichment Specialist and defining work standards for each of the countries.
- Preferably 4+ years of experience in a Data Quality / Data Engineering / Data Governance Engineering related role
- Strong data background, experience with both relational and NoSQL database systems
- Investigative Mindset and high curiosity to uncover data quality challenges and derive actions to solve them.
- Very good understanding of data models and data structures
- Hands-on experience and conceptual understanding of QA processes, standards, and templates.
- Advanced SQL programming skills with at least 4 years of hands-on experience
- Ideally understanding and hands-on experience with Machine Learning Scripts (e.g. Python)
- Structured and organised and able to communicate complex data issues in a pleasant and actionable way to team mates.
- Pro-active, curious and can-do personality with a motivation to make things better in a collaborative environment.
- A degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Analytics, Information Systems or combination of relevant work experience