Merchants Engagement Manager
- Lead a team of local community managers in multiple regions/areas and develop effective communication channels to support the merchants
- Build and oversee the merchant community and create and plan impactful strategies to increase merchant engagement and retention
- Track, analyse & communicate key merchant community metrics
- Manage day-to-day relations with the merchant community; proactively collecting feedback from merchants
- Facilitate our merchant experience and engagement with our products and be responsible for preparing merchants and driving adoption of new feature releases.
- Plan, lead, and promote the execution of community branding events and product releases
- Monitor the engagement levels of community channels and communication to optimise the programmes and campaigns for strategic planning.
- Adapt quickly to product improvements and conduct product acceptance from a merchant’s perspective.
- A strong background in merchant acquisitions and community development with ideally a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role and at least 3 years of experience in a team manager/team lead role
- An understanding of marketing/PR is an added bonus.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong influencer personality
- Proficiency in English & Bahasa Indonesia is essential to communicate with local merchants and the global team
- Creative thinker and solution-oriented with an ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Must be retailer-centric