Senior UX / UI Designer
We are looking for a talented designer to help us create beautiful and functional interfaces for our B2B web and mobile applications in the area of Desktop- and mibile Apps in Data Analytics, Data Products and Data Visualisation
- Responsible for understanding project brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces
- Work with the product team to seek deeper appreciation of our problem/goals through usability tests
- Prepare prototypes of site/features, storyboards, wireframes, and user flows for internal review and brainstorming
- Create High-Fidelity Mock Ups and Design Guidelines for the Engineering Team.
- 5+ years experience in designing for web and mobile applications, ideally in the area of Data Applications, Dashboards and CRM/Marketing Applications.
- You have a passion for modern and business-efficient user interface design with an eye for aesthetics layout. Always up-to-date on new web-technologies and UX-design trends.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Strong applied skills for design tools related to creating mobile and web application interfaces, e.g., Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Understanding of HTML and CSS in accordance with building SEO-friendly and responsive web applications
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a highly motivated, challenge-taking Personality with a positive attitude. Team-oriented with an international mindset.
- Motivated to build together a great company with innovative products, which transforms the way our retail and Brand clients use data for decisions.
- Experience working with ReactJS / Angular would be an added advantage