Sr. Account Manager Indonesia - Retail & Shopper Analytics / Media
- Sales demand creation for our subscription-based web platform that offers Retail Analytics, Targeted Media & Automated Shopper Marketing
- Sales demand creation for FMCG Client Solutions areas like: Category Management, Price and Promotions, Shopper Understanding and Field-Force Automation
- Manage end to end sales cycle in Indonesia:
- Manage and add to the existing database of key FMCG stakeholders in Indonesia; Candidates with existing FMCG network will be preferred
- Closely working with head of commercialization, for creating and executing marketing plan to reach these stakeholders
- Setup meetings for product demos and solutions overview
- Closely monitor the prospect to deal conversion and help answer any client queries on the proposal
- Manage good relationship with ongoing clients for proactive upsell opportunities and long-term revenue assurance
- Understand and add local client perspective to the existing FMCG client proposition materials like service introduction deck, brochures etc.
- Build new leads and network effectively with local existing FMCG Brand clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Co-ordinate with our local product support team and solution capability experts in HQ for any client queries and ensure client satisfaction
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Performed roles in the past with direct responsibility of 100,000 USD+ sales
- Passionate about building data-driven cultures with our retail and FMCG Brand Clients to enable data-driven shopper marketing.
- 5 years’ or more experience with Brands, Retailers or Agencies in client development, consulting and/or general management field
- Experience in the sales of analytics services, marketing automation, retail and FMCG preferred.
- Fluent in Bahasa language and comfortable with English
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Passionate about driving professional relationships
- Comfortable in fast-paced Start-Up Environments
- Master Degree preferred.